Here at Rose & Thorne we do things differently. We believe that if your bra fits correctly, it should never be painful or uncomfortable to wear and your fitting experience should leave you feeling empowered.
Awesome bra fit is a great life lift – and it’s very personal. A mix of having the right size, shape and best cut for you. It’s where your body is today. Whether you are new to Rose & Thorne, or familiar with our product, we recommend having a fitness check. Life changes our bodies. So a sense check on size every now and then is a really good idea.
Our experienced fitters have always fitted by eye and without tape measures, using the bra you are currently wearing as a starting point. They can guide you through the different sizes, styles and shapes and help you to find the best fit for you, all via a video call, in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
We’ll even give you 10% off your order after your fitting!
To book a free online bra fitting, email: email@example.com
To have a free in-person fitting, visit us at our Drury Fit Studio and Outlet - no appointment is needed!
How do online fittings work?
- Book an appointment by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Fittings usually take about 15-20 minutes.
- We will send you a confirmation email containing a Zoom link with a password. You don’t need to download the Zoom application to use this - you only need to follow the link.
- Set up your computer or phone so you can be hands free during the appointment. You might want a friend or family member to help hold your device if necessary.
- During your appointment, simply wear your most comfortable bra (preferably a Rose & Thorne bra if you already have one, although this is not essential).
- Our Bra Guru will assess the current fit of the bra you're wearing by looking at the way the cups fit, the band around the body, and the shape. They will then advise the best shape and size for you.
1. Do I need a tape measure?
No, you don’t need a tape measure. Our experienced fitters have always fitted by eye and without tape measures.
2. Do I have to get my clothes off?
No, you don’t need to take your clothes off. Using the bra you are currently wearing as a starting point, our fitter will talk to you about how that fits, so they can guide you through the different sizes, styles and shapes and help you to find the best fit for you.
3. Will anyone else be able to see me?
No, the video call will be private and one-on-one between you and our fit guru.
4. Is it recorded?
We take your privacy seriously and will never record fitting sessions.
5. Do I have to own a Rose & Thorne bra?
You don’t need to own a Rose & Thorne bra. Our fitters know boobs, they also know the market and how our bras fit compared to other brands, so they can work with what you’ve got to find the right bra for you, within our collection.
6. How do I book?
You can email us at email@example.com to book a time with one of our Bra Gurus.
7. How much does it cost?
It's free! What’s important to us is that you find the right fitting bra and you feel good doing it. That’s priceless to us.
8. What if I don't have Zoom?
No problem! We will supply you with a link and password in the confirmation email. All you need to do is follow the link, then enter the password to join the call. We will include all instructions for this within your booking confirmation email. If you have any trouble entering the call you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you to connect.
Here’s what some of our customers had to say about our fitting experience:
“I had an online fitting with Sue. She helped me.get the right size and then once it arrived I had a second fitting to check everything fitted correctly. Sue certainly is a Bra Guru.”
“Ordered bras online and got the wrong size. I figured I may as well do the drive to Drury to be fitted properly so I’ll know for future reference. Oh. My. Goodness. SO worth it. Best and most instructive fitting of my ENTIRE life, by a very knowledgeable young woman whose name I didn’t ask but should have. She knows boobs, she knows bodies, she knows bras and just with a look she can match them up in the best way possible. I will never get my bra’s anywhere else again!!!”